5.22.2012

With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All


I am MEL. Short for Melanie. And some trivia to begin with.


Melanie \m(e)-la-nie\ as a girl's name is pronounced MEL-a-nee. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Melanie is "blackdark"




See, my mom and dad never couldn't have known what the meaning of my name and so they gave me this. Haha. When I was younger and has happened to curiously search for the meaning of my name in our encyclopedia I even thought my name was like evil and wicked like that of Snow White's step mom ..because of the word "black". hahha. My imagination really rocks when I was a kid.

But really, I would tend to shy away with Black things, especially Black shirts on a sunny day for Black absorbs heat and so you tend to sweat a lot when wearing a dark shirt during a bright sunny day. So imagine if your skin is also "darker", you would then have more tendency to absorb heat... and not to mention sweat and sun burns too!

Lately I have noticed how the scorching heat of the sun has caused so much damage on my skin. I have always loved my tan lines after a rejuvinating vacation at the beach..but oh, I don't want to wear this tan line(s) all over my body--- all year. Those were like patches of discoloration that seem to ruin any form of outfit of the day mood that I would want to flaunt.

But oh, I have never fancied becoming white as "anemic" white, I would want that rosy blushing skin that my prince charming honey just can't resist. Blushing white skin looks healthier and fresher than that anemic white. For me, that anemic skin is much like water that was forced to be chemically fermented and turned into a sour vinegar soon after being stored inside a jar for quite some time. Anemic skin is achieved by consciously hiding from the sun, mocking inside the room and doing away from outdoor adventures just because of the fear that their forcely-fermented skin might turn into patches of uneven and unwanted "tan lines/patches". So I'd rather have that blushing instead of anemic white skin. That blushing skin is like a blooming rose amidst the summer heat. That sun-kissed cheeks that shy away the sweat and hustle under a bright sunny day is but a shining glory to a damsel in distress waiting for her knight in shining armour. I am glad that this blushing white skin is still achievable with Skin White.


SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all the time:


WHITENS the skin’s surface


REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source


NOURISHES skin with Vitamins

PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays.

With such an ultimate FOUR-FOLD advantage, I have never been so afraid to flaunt under the summer sun and still achieve that blushing white skin that can surely be fairest of them all.


Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:

Everyone LOVES to be near when your fairest with Skin White and so I know you would want to indulge too :) Join Skin White's Love to be Near Summer Promo on Facebook now.

https://www.facebook.com/skinwhite/app_137541772984354





Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment