5.23.2012

My Zalora Wishlist




Looking at shoes, I feel a breath of fresh-air. I think a girl is worth the second look if she passes by you while wearing a stunning pair of shoes. I don't care about the outfit nor the accessories nor the bag, I just care about the shoes.  And if I may be called "Imeldific" for loving to own an extravagant number of shoes, SO BE IT. Haha. I guess, we girls just deserve some sort of reward every payday for being such a faithful wife, or a good student or a hardworking employee or an obedient daughter. What do you think?

I used to have a new pair every payday when the kids are not yet schooling. Call it reward but yeah, it eases me so much to have some fancy pair in our shopping basket. Whether it's cheap or expensive, the excitement of trying out my newly bought pair when we arrive at home is just as overwhelming. I am like a super satisfied child who's eager to unwrap her Happy Meal pack the moment I set my foot inside the house. My husband must've had known this secret trick to make me happy and so he even joins me for some shoe shopping galore. We buy a pair for both of us everytime and I think this is an ultimate bonding experience for us. 

However this June, our little Cassy and David are now going to school. We are super excited but we know this time, I just have to let my love for shoe shopping be set aside. I know we have to make both ends meet again. Being a parent is just as rewarding and at the same time sacrificing. And seeing them grow up to be bright and excellent kids make all those sacrifices just as WORTH IT!

I know my rate of shoe fancying just have to tame a bit and focus more on the more important NEEDS. 
My hobby is like browsing the net for some nifty shoe design and trend and envy myself on such tempting pieces. If only there's a shoe store that could give me more reasonable prices and not harm our predefined budget. If only there's a place where I can shop without hurting my heels and legs strolling around looking for the perfect piece. If only I can shop for shoes while taking care of the kids at home while doing my thesis.

Hmmm, Facebook must've had very good analytics that suggested Zalora to me via a Facebook Ad unit. When I saw it , I got curious and immediately looked for the shoes category and VOILA! I seem to be a pirate in the Caribean  seas who finally found the long coveted treasure chest. I finally found the online store that could offer me the array of my fave shoe brands while in the comfort of my own home/office. And the price, it's amazingly affordable as compared to the high priced online shoe store that I have tried before. So to cut the story short, I got myself signed up and started digging the treasure chest for some great finds and some exciting WISHLIST :)

And if Cinderella's fairy god mother could just grant me my wishlist, I'd promise to come back by 12midnight without having to leave the other pair to a stranger by the ball :)

Dear Fairy God mother, 

I saw this online store Zalora who offers all sort of online shopping needs for my family including my shoes :)

For now I can only ask for you to let me explain why I so love to own these precious pieces of treasures.

WISHLIST NUMBER 1: ART'S BRASIL WEDGE SANDALS

Seeing it via Zalora, I knew right then it was right for me. I love using wedges for my everyday jeans and shirt casual. Wedges offer an instant leg thinning optical illusion while maximizing the shoe area so my legs wont't get tired of my everyday activities . This is the very reason why wedges play 80% of my shoe purchases. And this Art's Brasil is just irresistibly colored with the perfect shade of brown that would make my rather dark feet fairer and slimmer. It's brown so it could offer the best camouflage for some dirt that might accumulate throughout a busy casual day out with the kids or some friends.

On my Zalora wishlist is an Art's Brasil Wedge Sandals because I AM CASUAL.

 

WISHLIST NUMBER 2: MERRELL PACE GLOVE

Yeah, apart from my casual everyday, I am also an Engineer. A fieldworker most of the time. Last month, I have lurked around the city of Marikina to survey all the storm drains within a three square kilometer study area. My shoes got so worn out that it's almost giving up. I hope I could be granted this Merrell Pace Glove for it's a perfect companion for my outdoor activities including fieldworks, jogging, travelling or just about any adventure-laden task.

Looking at this Merrell Pace Glove, I can see the strenuous strain tests that it has undergone to finally come up with this tough product. My co-field workers who use to swim using their rubber shoes wear this brand and so I can clearly attest it's quality.I love the pink-color because of its touch of femininity amidst the rather tough job. Much like me who tried to defy stereotypes and dare enter the den of the lions by working in the field as part of my Engineering career.

On my Zalora wishlist is a Merrell Pace Glove because I AM AN ENGINEER ON FIELD.



WISHLIST NUMBER 3: ALELI GIBI

And just as I can be rugged on field, there are time that my career would also call for wearing some killer heels for some corporate attitude for some meetings and conferences and some office tasks. I must say this is the most uncomfortable part wearing make-up and skirts and blouses for someone who has practically grown in a field for boys. This Aleli Gibi is just the right heels to match my plain skirts. I have fallen in love with the color blend of shimmering red, blue and black which set the tone for some formalistic mood. The straps are just well engineered to give a slimming effect and tight hold of my rather big foot. I just plainly love the elegance in its design. Gibi is also a favorite brand for me since I was in grade school for my school shoes. I love that I saw this brand along with Centropelle and Suki in Zalora. 

On my Zalora wishlist is an Aleli Gibi because I AM CORPORATE.



WISHLIST NUMBER 4: ADELAINE GIBI

And since All Work and No Play makes Jack a dull boy, I deserve some night out too with my friends. Occassionally, I have to pamper myself a bit by wearing short skirts that make me feel like single again. But yes, I go night out with girl friends with my husband. He's as always been part of the team just as I also go with him on his boys night out. :)

Anyways, this Adelaine Gibi is just the right tone to match my leopard and other printed skirts. I am so into strappy sandals that's why I have also chosen this to be part of my list. The curve just seem to flatter my soles. And I know it's super comfortable amidst its pointed heels because of these straps. Knowing Gibi, I know it's also pretty sturdy and reliable while giving me the sexy look.

Yeah, everyone deserves a break some times. We are social ants and so we just have to expand our circle of friend with these sort of gatherings. I'm glad I found this Zalora site where I can also browse for my new OOTD( outfit of the day). Amazing eh!

On my Zalora wishlist is an Adelaine Gibi because I AM SOCIAL.



WISHLIST NUMBER 5: MEL ICE II

I am MEL that's why I name this blog after my own name. It's always flattering to wear the same brand that bears my name for my shoes. Haha! (Owner ang peg!)
Anyways aside from it bearing my name, I find this nifty piece like the perfect buddy for my family getaways. It's cool because it's ICE. Nah. I know I must love it because it's flat and it's comfortable for an active day with the kids. Imagine having to run after the kids on high heels? That is completely atrocious! So to do away with such oblivion, I'm glad I found this fashionably designed MEL flats in Zalora. The prints just would seem to match any outfit like skirts, even shorts or pants. This would be much like my swiss knife pair.

With this trendy Mel Ice II, I can run after my kids, wash their poop in the washroom during mall shopping, send them to school or go on a picnic or just about any instant drive-thru adventure our holidays and work breaks has to offer. This pair is truly perfect for moms who's still vain enough to be fashionable amidst the pressures or the haggard days.

Ultimately On my Zalora wishlist is a Mel Ice II because I AM MEL and I AM A MOM.




 Now dear fairy God mother, please grant my fervent hope to own these nifty pieces of treasures on my wish list. If that would be the case, I can say goodbye to the ashes and cinders that is of a damsel in distress and live a life like a princess, comfortably shopping at the comfort of my own home while I take care of the kids, finish my work and LIVE A HAPPY IMELDIFIC LIFE with my most important ones.



Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment