4.15.2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

Ever since my hand learned about Google and the power that it can unleash, I never wandered longer anywhere for almost 16 straight hours than in front of my desktop lurking around the world called World Wide Web. 

Just as computing turned ubiquitous and pervasive nowadays, it would be of utmost importance and a sleek advantage  that we stay connected at the most opportune moment of our lives.. and yes maybe, even on the regular days... we still ought to have the MOST RELIABLE CONNECTION WHENEVER WE NEED IT!

So what could've probably push a person to have a fast internet connection at home? Here are some of my pretty simple reasons based on my life's reflections and musing :)
1. A fast internet connection means streaming videos without lagging in Youtube! So if I got some tutorials over the net, I wouldn't need to download it first and populate my hard drive with such files... a fast internet connection would surely save me time and space!
2. A fast internet connection means chatting with my kids from home and work would be oh so BREEZY! I wouldn't want so much longer before seeing my daughter type the word I Miss You Mommy on my chat screen.  A fast internet connection would surely save me big time and big love.
3. A fast connection won't lag my viewing experience in my fave social networking sites a.k.a. Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.

So here's a great news, PLDT has the BIGGEST Internet Sale slated to happen on the 27th to 29th of this month. The PLDT Great Payday Sale would surely help me accomplish all of the activities in my web lurking listed above.. and MORE! Plus of course the great discounts that I could get from such SALE would be of great benefits to me! So yeah, I'm just more than excited for this  PAYDAY SALE and I'm sure you are just as excited for the know how...


This summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012.
All they have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out!
You can upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.
Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings!
You can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com


Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment