1.31.2012

A night of healthful goodness and awesome prizes with SOYAMI

Being healthy and fit has always been part of my NEW YEAR's RESOLUTION. It has always been a constant goal that I want myself to achieve little by little as years go by. As I have been confronted with lots of unhealthy options that would harm not only my health but would also bring forth a cascading effect to my figure, social life and love life (oh well! forbid me, it's the love month already!hahaha!) it would be an instant gratification whenever I come across pleasant healthy treats that would carve the balance between healthy and palatable meals.

Last January 25, 2012 I am so blessed to take part in a night of healthful goodness with Soyami at Tourne along  Fort Strip, BGC. It was a night of healthful surprises for the bloggers as we were enticed by really healthy meals made from Soyami. Amazingly, healthy and delicious surely could go hand in hand. 

Here are my favorite healthful picks fo the night... 
I have really endeared the taste of that pancit...perfect for my appetite. The bun was equally tempting along with the pasta and even the mixed rice.

 And something that would keep me munching even long after the event was the Soyami sticks. I know I could go guiltless with every bite.. I never cared munching all the way with my fave coffee on the side...

That one is indeed a night of healthful goodness as we were not only pampered with great healthy dishes but were also given a chance to hear interesting talks about health and wellness. The sponsors of the event also gave equally interesting talks about their products , of which we were also blessed to take home some.

I got the age-defying package from Q-Life : Face One which I am still enjoying and testing right now. So far So GOOD!:)  
The Fruit Magic delights for which I am so addicted to the shakes even long before the event..
Fitness First for which my sister-in-law has just renewed her subscription.
Haribon Foundation, an organization who has always been visible to the caring and nurturing of our environment. Kudos to you guys!
Suncoast : Lightwater and Vit. Boost who has been my husband's hydrating companion at the office when he got some minor colds. Thanks:)
Fernbelly - Treehugger, the ingenious way to writing.... indeed very helpful to me during my jotting down notes for my thesis.  Thumbs up for the effort of lowering down our carbon footprints by being so environment-friendly and yet stylish still.


And last but not the least Rudy Project - that of which I'm not so lucky to get picked in the raffle for some goodies...

But wait! Though I'm not that lucky to get picked in any of the raffle prizes, I got one heck of a redemption by winning 2nd place in the Soyami Guiltless Snacking blogging contest. I am so blessed to take home P5000.00 cash plus two months supply of Soyami goodies! So much of the blessing indeed... Congrats also to my fellow bloggers Paige and Richard for winning 1st and 3rd place respectively. Truly it was a night of healthful goodness and awesome prizes with Soyami!


Now if you guys would want to win just like me, I suggest that you go like their Facebook fan page for more updates. They are cooking up another great contest for moms and health buffs out there who has the passion for COOKING and LIVING HEALTHY with SOYAMI! 

So yeah... go LIKE!LIKE!LIKE! and spread the word. Thanks SOYAMI!(^_^)

Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment