1.19.2012

I have been so busy with many things lately...

The past 2011 was a year for my blogging and winning. I owe my new smartphones, new gadgets, lots of free stuffs plus some money out of blogging. Thanks be to God for all those blessings. I am also blessed with my precious free time to spend with my family. I am so spoiled of God's provisions.


This year, I know it will be promising. On my birthday,last week, I got the package of 1 month free supplies of milk that was like worth P14,000++  for 40 boxes of Aqiva. I gave some for my sister and some for my nieces. The remaining 24 boxes was for Cassy and David. I doubt that Cassy and David would be able to consume those formula milk in just a month. Anyways . So thank you Lord! On my birthdate too, I received the news that I also won a year free internet connection plus landline from PLDT and Nuffnang.  That was like P2000 savings per month for a year! Yeah! What a great surprise! On the weekend, I have been so happy to watch  Sherlock Holmes and play at Tom's World with my family. I just had a blast for my birthday which set the tune in STARTING MY YEAR RIGHT! 


But lately, I know I have been restless because of my research plus family affairs and other workload. We were as if rushing for the first quarter of 2012 to get the 2011 backlog to finally get over. But still I am happy, I got the time to celebrate my birthday with some awesome surprises.


Now for being so busy and oftentimes worried, sometimes on the verge of losing my precious peace of mind lately, I am still thankful that God is there to remind me to go 'HINAY HINAY' with all of these things that fills my mind.


I feel so blessed having the time to read and reflect on these verses:


Luke 10:38-41
At the Home of Martha and Mary
 38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”   41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[f] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
Indeed, in the midst of all these business and everything that occupies my mind and heart, One thing is essential... and that is to keep my FAITH in God! He has worked wonders in my life... way beyond expectations. He deserves my precious time for devotion and full trust. He is mighty and able and I shall not falter on His faithfulness! He is my tried and tested friend. 


This year, 2012, we are setting new goals and heights. Hopefully, we can buy a new car, have our new house furnished and send Cassy and David to a good school. Also, I hope to finish my masters this year so I can already earn FULL time. Me and Perci will also be celebrating our 1st decade together this year so I hope we could have a small celebration. I also hope to finish reading the bible this year. These and more, I want done before the world 2012 ends! Haha!


I know this 2012, I should be dedicating more time in serving God.


For in time, I believe, if my faith is in tune, everything else will follow. Goals set are not at all bad. The way we want those goals accomplished would oftentimes than not, set the complications. So God, Thank You for reminding me once more...and giving me some sense of direction once again. I'm OFF for another BLESSED and FRUITFUL YEAR! Whatever I have achieved and will be achieving this year... I know it will be for the Glory of You! So help me God!

Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment