11.01.2011

How to add Facebook comment plugin in Blogger without App Developer ID

I have the preference of embedding the Facebook comments pluggin discretely in my posts.

I found quite a few resources that oftentimes didn't work. Most of them need an app developer id.

I have tried mine without having to do some tweaks.

My ultimate lesson is this, don't try to look anywhere else but on the Facebook Developer page itself.

Try visiting that. You'd find the gems in tweaking and most of the pluggins tutorials that are really easy to follow.

Here's my share of the embedding of Facebook Comments Box / Pluggin in Blogger.
The single most important step is to visit:  https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/comments/

(^_^)

Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

1 comment: