8.25.2011

Yay! I'm just 50 percent addicted to Facebook according to Master Oatmeal

This is funny! I have been a fan of oatmeal comics since time immemorial! Loved the punch lines and some reality bites.

But really, I am quite amazed of this result. I honestly really did answer this with all of my heart. LOL. Never knew I'd fall short of my expectations...I thought it would be some sort of 80-95% hahaha! Anyways, leaving me 50% addicted to Facebook gives me some sense of inner peace... Yay! I felt vindication at some point really (^_^).

How Addicted to Facebook Are You?

Created by Oatmeal Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment