8.04.2011

A day with the Autobots and Decepticons at Shang Cineplex

By far, Transformers is the only sequel led movie that I have entirely watched in the big screen. I have been influenced much by my husband to watch it along with the special effects and extra-large display on cinemas. What to do? He's an artist. But since then, I must say, I know I have been already been a fan.Transformed indeed.

Transformers 3 is a nice movie with no end-of-credit spoiler. It has been quite a dismay on my part since I really watched and patiently waited for the next-movie-teaser. But yeah, better luck next time. Haha. But what really made the blocked screening extra special are the life-size Autobots and Decepticons within the Cineplex gates.

I called it a day and all we had was just plain FUN. Thanks to Nuffnang and PLDT for the movie treat.

BTW Shangri-La mall's parking area was a bit hard with steep slope up the helical drive way. It was nonetheless a nice drive for my honey. Shang Cineplex on the other hand boasts of great surround sound though the ambiance is a bit old-fashioned.

Here's the map to Shangri-La Makati where the Cineplex is located at the 6th floor.
 


View Larger Map Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment