6.27.2011

Got my swirl rewards card from CBTL for some free Wifi

Add caption
Felt like sitting back to have my literature review today. I chose to just stay here at coffe bean at UP Technohub. Grabbed a chilled spicy chicken pasta and Swedish berries iced tea. THE PASTA IS A DISMAY. SO SALTY!



For a free access to the WiFi, just pay P195 and you get an unlimited access to their internet connection  here and at any CBTL branch. I chose the orange one.

Pretty decent connection (Blogged this through it in my mobile =P). Nice easy listening music too. I must love CBTL for that. Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment