3.16.2011

HTC WINDOWS PHONE 7 WORKSHOP AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL, MAKATI

The Windows Phone 7 workshop, featuring the HTC 7 Mozart, was held last March 7, 2011 at Ballroom 3 Level 3 of Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Makati City, Philippines. Hardware Zone Philippines hosted the said event.


Experts from Singapore showcased the out-of-the-box features of the new Windows Phone OS inside the HTC 7 Mozart.

 Apart from bearing the Windows Phone 7 OS, the HTC 7 Mozart boasts of having an 8mp camera with Xenon Flash, a 720p HD video recording capability and high fidelity sound empowered by SRS WOW and Dolby enhancement. It also has a built-in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and Bing Search and Maps.Gaming at its finest, powered by XBOX live is also one of the key features of the Mozart.



The said event also concluded the HTC 7 Mozart User Trials promo where my friends Keith, Eric and Chris took home their tests unit for free.

HWM editor Lionell Go Macahilig(right) poses with the HTC 7 Mozart Testers
 I got there with me a new HTC 7 Mozart shirt (which unfortunately is too small for me :P) , an HTC wrist rest , a Windows Phone jacket and my new HTC 7 Mozart test unit. yipeee!

The shirt very nicely fits my daughter Cassy
My HTC wrist rest
And Hardware Zone is just too generous to send me another shirt (a bigger one) even after the User Trials is over. So then, I've got a new HTC 7 Mozart shirt which fits me just rightly. Thanks Hardware Zone (^_^).


Here's the map to Mandarin Oriental Hotel at Makati City.


View MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL in a larger map Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment