3.15.2011

6th ERDT CONFERENCE AT DIAMOND HOTEL, MANILA

With the theme "Addressing the Grand Challenges through Engineering Innovations", the ERDT Conference was held at Diamond Hotel, Manila Philippines last February 18, 2011.

Talks from foreign keynote speakers and poster presentations of some ERDT funded researches are the main features of the event.


ME AND MY CO-ERDT SCHOLARS
(From right) Eric, RK, Me, Marge, Ayin, Trixie and Angie
There has also been a talentadong ERDT where UP Los Banos emerged as the winner.

PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS TALENT PORTION

Apart from the usual talks and presentations from erudite invited speakers I get to enjoy the sight seeing and the sumptuous meal served before me and my co-ERDT scholars.

THE DIAMOND CEILING OF DIAMOND HOTEL

MANILA BAY FROM THE 27TH FLOOR OF DIAMOND HOTEL

THE FOOD
SNACKS 1: Croissant
I got full already after the croissant for snacks that I really didn't get to eat more in the buffet-type lunch. Lunch was served on the 27th floor of the hotel. The food are just pretty ordinary in taste. Nothing special I guess. 

LUNCH: Buffet type meal at the 27th floor

SNACK 2: CAKES


LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH!

I must say I just love the chocolate cake and the croissant. But yeah, it was a pretty classy hotel and I the swimming pool is so inviting. Maybe I can bring my kids and my husband back there for some overnight stay. Just for fun.

Here's the map to the location of Diamond Hotel, Manila, Philippines.


View DIAMOND HOTEL MANILA in a larger map

Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment